Vitamin E, also sometimes called the “skin vitamin,” has excellent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties, which make it a great natural remedy for various skin and hair concerns.
* Vitamin E oil
* Organic clear glycerin base
* Almond powder
* Fresh Aloe vera gel
* Vitamin E oil is both an antioxidant and a nutrient to the skin; neutralizes free radicals, moisturizes and boosts collagen production
* Aloe vera moisturizes but also contains hormones that are anti-inflammatory and have healing properties
* Stimulates growth of new skin cells
* Helps repair sunburn damage and promotes glowing skin
* Almonds contain antioxidants and Vitamin E oil
* Almonds are anti-aging and so reduce fine lines and wrinkles
* Almonds reduce acne, blackheads and whiteheads
* Treats dark circles, spots, marks and dry skin
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.