PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING!
This is a limited time offer for 2023 and ONLY while stocks last!
**Due to an increase in fraudulent credit card transactions by scammers, we are no longer accepting Credit Card payment for PSN Gift Cards.** The only online payment option is through ONLINE/ MOBILE BANKING via any of the major banks in T&T (same bank to same bank). Same bank transactions take place within minutes and we are able to verify receipt of funds immediately, which in turn allows us to send you your digital code within 15 mins or less. EndCash payment also accepted.
Pay ONLINE option:
Your digital code will be sent directly to you via one or more of the following communication channels of your choice: Whatsapp, Telegram, Text Message or email. However, before delivery, you must send an electronic receipt, screenshot, or clear picture of your completed online banking transaction to Next-Gen Gaming (278-3896) through the same channels above.
Once payment is successfully confirmed, your eShop digital code will be processed and immediately sent to you within 15 mins (between the hours of 7:00 am – 12:00 midnight each day).
Pay on DELIVERY option:
DELIVERY: Your digital code will be printed and delivered to you in the same way as a physical product is normally delivered. Shipping speed options will be given to you during checkout.
Payment options available upon pick up/ delivery are:
· All TT Debit cards via LINX
· TT Cash
NOTE 1: The Nintendo Switch eShop store wallet is limited to a maximum of USD $250.00
NOTE 2: This product (digital or physical) is non-returnable and non-refundable. All sales are final.
NOTE 3: For the ONLINE option, the seller will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies in phone number or email address provided by the buyer.
Nintendo eShop Cards
The perfect gift for anyone who loves to play—including you. Choose from over 1,000 new, classic and indie games – delivered directly to your Nintendo Switch system.
About this item
- This item can be redeemed on eShop only. This item cannot be redeemed on the Wii Shop
- The perfect gift for anyone who loves to play—including you. Choose from over 1,000 new, classic and indie games – delivered directly to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- Nintendo eShop Digital Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- Digital Card balances can be shared across Nintendo Switch, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
How to Add Funds to Nintendo Switch eShop:
Complete these steps
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
How do you want to add funds to your Nintendo Account?
Select: Nintendo eShop Prepaid Funds Code
- Select Enter Code on the left side of the screen.
- You can also reach this by selecting Add Funds in your Account Information, then Nintendo eShop Card.
- Enter the 16-character prepaid code, then select Send.
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select Confirm, then Add. The funds will automatically be applied to your balance
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.