- Keep track of and find your items alongside friends and devices in the Find My app
- Simple one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad
- Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your things, or just ask Siri for help
- Precision Finding with Ultra Wideband technology leads you right to your nearby AirTag (on select iPhone models)¹
- Find items further away with the help of hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network
- Put AirTag into Lost Mode to be automatically notified when it's detected in the Find My network
- All communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted for privacy
- Location data and history are never stored on AirTag
- Replaceable battery lasts over a year²
- AirTag is IP67 water and dust resistant³
- Make AirTag yours with a range of colorful accessories
- Battery life based on an everyday use of four play sound events and one Precision Finding event per day. Battery life varies with usage, environmental conditions, replacement battery manufacturer, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
- Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Refer to the Safety and Handling documentation for cleaning and drying instructions.
- ¹Precision Finding is compatible with iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro, and iPhone 14 Pro Max
- ²Testing conducted by Apple in March 2021 using preproduction AirTag units and software paired with iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone12 Pro Max, iPhone11, iPhone11 Pro and iPhone11 Pro Max.units running preproduction software.
- ³AirTag is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes).
- Apple AirTag
Never worry about losing devices and other belongings again with the Apple AirTag. This sleek tracking disc can be slipped into a wallet or tablet case, or you can use an optional accessory to key it with your keys or attach it to a purse, bag, or backpack. Wherever the AirTag goes, you can use Apple's Find My app to find it. When it's nearby, use the Find My app to locate it, have your AirTag play a sound through its built-in speaker, or you can simply say "Hey Siri, find my key.". Notifications can also be viewed on an Apple Watch, and if you own an iPhone 11 or 12, you can take advantage of Precision Finding. If your item is truly lost, you can even employ the wider Find My network of Apple devices to locate it.
If you own an iPhone 11 or iPhone 12, its Ultra Wideband technology will let you take advantage of the Precision Finding feature. Like something out of a sci-fi novel, Precision Finding helps you pinpoint the AirTag's exact location and assists you in tracking it on your iPhone. You will get a large arrow on your screen that points in the direction of the AirTag, along with the exact distance it is from you.
Find My Network
If your AirTag is truly lost and not anywhere near you, don't worry. Through Apple's Find My network of devices, you can track its location. It works by sending out a Bluetooth signal that's picked up by any Find My-equipped device nearby. That means anyone's iPhone, iPad, or Mac can possibly be used to help you find your belongings. If anyone's device detects it, your AirTag's location is sent to iCloud and you will see it on the map in the Find My app. The entire process is both anonymous and encrypted for you and everyone else's device.
When you activate Lost Mode to find your AirTag, you can get notifications with where it was last spotted through the Find My network. It also gives you the ability to allow your contact information to be seen by those that have your AirTag, even if they are not an Apple customer. Anyone with an NFC-equipped smartphone can tap your AirTag to see your contact information.
Keeping your data and items safe is paramount with the Apple AirTag. When using the Find My network to track down your item, the entire process is done anonymously and all data sent regarding it is encrypted. Also, your location data and AirTag history are never stored on the AirTag itself.
If an AirTag accidentally or purposely finds its way into your bag or belongings, Apple has a feature to prevent any unwanted tracking of you. Your iPhone will detect any unpaired AirTag travelling with you and send you an alert. If you continue to travel with it or just can't find it in your stuff, the AirTag will automatically start playing a sound to help you locate it. If you happen to be travelling with friends and their AirTags, don't worry, this unwanted tracking feature only activates on AirTags that have been separated from their owner.
To pair an AirTag with an iPhone or iPad, simply tap it with your device. During setup, you can rename each AirTag you own to better track multiple items and devices.
Long & Replaceable Battery
The Apple AirTag lasts for over a year and its standard battery is user replaceable when needed. When your AirTag battery is running low, it will send you a notification on your iPhone.
Water & Dust Resistant
With IP67-rated water and dust resistance, the AirTag can handle rain, splashed, and even being dropped into a puddle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.