Using the Gua Sha daily can help to:
+ Improve the appearance of elasticity of the skin
+ Reduce the appearance of puffiness and fine lines
+ Ease facial muscle tension
+ Help facial oils and moisturizers to absorb better into the skin when massaged in with a Gua Sha Tool
How to use the Gua Sha
1. You can use a gua sha on the face, body and scalp, and it’s best to use with water or an oil – but never on bare skin.
2. Hold the gua sha tool with the curved side to your face and glide it gently up and out, starting with the neck, jawline, chin and around the mouth, between three and five times per area. Always take short strokes in just one direction, not back and forth.
3. Next, press the tool flat to the skin, under the eyes or over any redness, to soothe and de-puff.
4. Work the tool in small horizontal strokes over the brow bone to lift, or hold and press upwards between the brows to release tension.
5. Stroke down the neck, never upwards, to drain fluid.
6. If you want to reduce puffiness, work lightly, then more firmly, to relax muscles.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.