The all-new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2.
· Welcome to the all new Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller, the world’s most advanced controller
· Features over 30 new ways to play like a pro, including adjustable-tension thumb-sticks, wrap-around rubberized grip, and shorter hair trigger locks
· Swap thumbstick toppers, D-pads, and paddles to tailor your controller to your preferred gaming style.
· Save up to 3 custom profiles on the controller and switch between them on the fly.
· Experience limitless customization with new interchangeable components and exclusive button mapping options in the Xbox Accessories app.
· Stay in the game for longer with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and re-engineered components that are built to last.
· Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB C cable to play across Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10/11 devices.
· Compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10/11 devices.
· Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive gamers, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 puts exceptional performance, customization, and durability where it matters most—in your hands.
Built for performance
Designed to meet the needs of today’s competitive gamers, the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 features over 30 new ways to play like a pro. Enhance your aiming with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, fire even faster with shorter hair trigger locks, and stay on target with a wrap-around rubberized grip.
Optimized for you
Tailor the controller to your preferred gaming style with new interchangeable thumbstick and paddle shapes. Save up to 3 custom profiles and 1 default profile on the controller and switch between them on the fly with the Profile button. Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB-C cable to play across your Xbox console and Windows devices.*
More ways to customize
Experience limitless customization with the Xbox Accessories app. Utilize exclusive configuration options such as button mapping to voice commands such as “record that” or “take a screenshot”. Assign a button to act as a ‘Shift key’ to enable alternative inputs for each of the other buttons.*
Designed for extended gameplay
Stay in the game with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life and refined components that are built to last. Charge the controller either inside or outside the carrying case with the included USB-C cable and charging dock.*
What’s in the box
· Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
· Carrying case
· Set of 6 thumbsticks: Standard (2), Classic (2), Tall (1), Wide Dome (1)
· Set of 4 paddles: Medium (2), Mini (2)
· Set of 2 D-pads: Standard, Faceted
· Thumbstick-adjustment tool
· Charging dock
· USB-C cable
For use with Xbox systems and PCs running Windows 7 or later. Windows 10/11: requires Bluetooth, included USB cable, or Xbox Wireless adapter (sold separately). Windows 7 or 8.1: requires included USB cable; some functionality not supported. Drivers available at xbox.com/xboxone/PC-controller.
Xbox Accessories app requirements
Available on Xbox consoles and Windows 10/11.
Includes 3.5mm stereo headset jack. Also compatible with the Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter and all other Xbox controller accessories made by Microsoft.
Features Impulse Triggers and rumble motors. Motor control can be adjusted in the app.
345g (+/- 15g) when using with 4 paddles, faceted D-pad, and standard thumbsticks attached.
Connect to Xbox consoles with Xbox Wireless, or using the included 9’ USB-C cable. Wirelessly connect to Window PCs, tablets, Android, and iOS devices using Bluetooth, or with the included 9’ USB-C cable. Connect to Windows 7 or 8.1 PCs with the included 9’ USB-C cable; some functionality not supported.
Use the included thumbstick-adjustment tool to manually change thumbstick tension, with 3 tension setting to choose from. Adjust thumbstick sensitivity curves with the Xbox Accessories app, or swap thumbstick inputs so that the left thumbstick controls the right thumbstick input and vice versa.
Internal, rechargeable battery with up to 40 hours of battery life per charge. Battery life varies with usage and other factors.
A, B, X, and Y; D-pad up, down, left, and right; Left and right bumpers; Left and right triggers; Left and right thumbstick click; 4 paddles.
Enter Your Email.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.