• Baking Soda (Aluminum Free)
• Coconut Oil
• Baking soda alkalinity helps eliminate tooth discoloration
• Baking soda can re-balance the acid levels inside your mouth, preventing and treating bad breath.
• Baking soda can help block the accumulation of plaque and aid in the aversion of gum disease
• Coconut oil can be used as a natural replacement for cavity-fighting fluoride. It’s excellent for whitening the teeth thanks to its fatty acids. It also prevents tooth decay.
Using a wooden spoon, dip into the toothpaste and stir well, then pour a little in your mouth or toothbrush and begin brushing.