The new Nautilus Life-Line Marine Rescue GPS is easy to use! Open the latch, press blue button to turn on, remove the red help cap, and hold red H" elp button for 5 seconds, you're transmitting, that simple! The all new Nautilus Life-Line is less than half the size of their original radio and is incredibly simple to use. No special or dedicated base units required. No registration, subscriptions or service fees required.Your Nautilus Life-Line floats! It is waterproof in all sea conditions. Life-Line GPS is waterproof. It is depth rated to 425' (130 meters) with cap closed. Long battery life, just keep the O-ring clean and forget about it for the next 5 years! GPS is powered by two CR123 3V lithium batteries. These batteries are not included with the device and are user-replaceable.
Accurate positioning, your GPS position accurate to 5' (1.5 meters) and a man overboard distress message will be broadcast to all AIS equipped ships up to 34 miles (55 km) away as well as a special DSC message to the marine radio on your own vessel. All modern commercial ships and most yachts are equipped with AIS and DSC allowing universal worldwide use of the all new Nautilus Life-Line. Each Life-Line GPS is programmed at factory with an MID number allowing automatic AIS functionality as soon as your unit is powered up. Your ship's MMSI must be loaded with the simple to use built-in optical sensor to activate DSC functionality.
The Nautilus Life-Line Marine Rescue GPS has a transmit power of 1 amp, with an AIS frequency of 161.975 MHz and 162.052 MHz, and a DSC transmit power of 0.5 watt with DSC frequency of 156.525 MHz. The unit messages individual distress and relay distress alerts. The Nautilus Life-Line GPS has a durable and waterproof polycarbonate housing with 316L stainless steel hardware. Environmental temperature range is -13°F to 131°F (-25°C - +55°C). The GPS measures 2.9" x 3.8" x 1.5" (75mm x 97mm x 39 mm), weighs 4.6 oz. (131 g) including batteries and comes with a quick start guide.
- Easy to Use
- Open Latch, Press Blue Button to Turn On
- Remove Red Help Cap, and Hold Red H elp Button for 5 Seconds
- You're Transmitting, that Simple
- Less than Half the Size of Life-Lines Original Radio
- No Special or Dedicated Base Units Required
- No Registration, Subscriptions or Service Fees Required
- Nautilus Life-Line Floats It's Waterproof in All Sea Conditions
- Depth Rated to 425' (130 meters) w/Cap Closed
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- Power: 2-User Replaceable CR123 3V Lithium Batteries (not included)
- Accurate Positioning: Position Accurate to 5' (1.5 meters)
- Man Overboard Distress Message:
- Broadcast to All AIS Equipped Ships Up to 34 miles (55 km) Away
- Special DSC Message to Marine Radio On-Your-Vessel
- Modern Commercial Ships & Yachts: Equipped w/AIS & DSC Universal Worldwide Use
- Programmed at Factory w/MID Number: Allows Automatic AIS Functionality
- Ship's MMSI Must-Be-Laded w/Simple-to-Use Built-In Optical Sensor to Activate DSC Function
- Transmit Power: 1 Amp
- AIS Frequency: 161.975 MHz and 162.052 MHz, DSC Frequency: 156.525 MHz
- DSC Transmit Power: 0.5 Watt
- Unit Messages Individual Distress and Relay Distress Alerts
- Durable and Waterproof Polycarbonate Housing
- 316L Stainless Steel Hardware
- Environmental Temperature Range: -13°:F to 131°:F (-25°:C - +55°:C)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 3.8 x 1.5 (75mm x 97mm x 39 mm)
- Weight (w/battery): 4.6 oz. (131 g)
- Quick Start Guide
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.