PLEASE READ BEFORE BUYING!
Pay ONLINE option:
*UPDATE 01-Jan-2022: Next-Gen Gaming will only accept Online Bank Transfers from 'same bank to same bank' - i.e. Republic to Republic; RBC to RBC; Scotia to Scotia or FCB to FCB. This is to ensure that receipt of funds being transferred can be confirmed in less than 5 mins and thereby minimize fraudulent transactions.
Your digital code will be sent directly to you via one or more of the following communication channels of your choice: Whatsapp, Telegram, Text Message or email. However, before delivery, you must send an electronic receipt, screenshot, or clear picture of your completed online banking transaction to Next-Gen Gaming (278-3896) through the same channels above.
Once payment is successfully confirmed, your eShop digital code will be processed and immediately sent to you (between the hours of 7:00 am – 12:00 midnight each day).
Pay on DELIVERY option:
DELIVERY: Your digital code will be printed and delivered to you in the same way as a physical product is normally delivered. Shipping speed options will be given to you during checkout.
Payment options available upon pick up/ delivery are:
· Cash on Delivery (COD)
· Online Bank Transfer (*see note above)
· Bank Deposit at Republic, RBC, Scotia or FCB
NOTE 1: The Nintendo Switch eShop store wallet is limited to a maximum of USD $250.00
NOTE 2: This product (digital or physical) is non-returnable and non-refundable. All sales are final.
NOTE 3: For the ONLINE option, the seller will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies in phone number or email address provided by the buyer.
Nintendo eShop Cards
The perfect gift for anyone who loves to play—including you. Choose from over 1,000 new, classic and indie games – delivered directly to your Nintendo Switch system.
About this item
- This item can be redeemed on eShop only. This item cannot be redeemed on the Wii Shop
- The perfect gift for anyone who loves to play—including you. Choose from over 1,000 new, classic and indie games – delivered directly to your Nintendo Switch, Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- Nintendo eShop Digital Cards are redeemable only through the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch, Wii U, and Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
- Digital Card balances can be shared across Nintendo Switch, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but may only be used on a single Nintendo eShop account.
How to Add Funds to Nintendo Switch eShop:
Complete these steps
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
How do you want to add funds to your Nintendo Account?
Select: Nintendo eShop Prepaid Funds Code
- Select Enter Code on the left side of the screen.
- You can also reach this by selecting Add Funds in your Account Information, then Nintendo eShop Card.
- Enter the 16-character prepaid code, then select Send.
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select Confirm, then Add. The funds will automatically be applied to your balance
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.