Get The Gaming System That Lets You Play The Games You Want, Wherever You Are, However You Like!
At home, Nintendo Switch™ rests in the Nintendo Switch Dock that connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock, the system will instantly transition to portable mode, and the same great gaming experience that was being enjoyed at home now travels with you. The portability of Nintendo Switch is enhanced by its bright high-definition display. It brings the full home gaming system experience with you to the park, on an airplane, in a car, or to a friend’s apartment.
This bundle includes the Nintendo Switch console and Nintendo Switch dock in black, with contrasting left and right Joy‑Con™ controllers—one red, one blue. It also includes all the extras you need to get started.
- Nintendo Switch Console
- Nintendo Switch Dock
- Joy-Con (L) Neon Blue
- Joy-Con (R) Neon Red
- Joy-Con Wrist Straps
- Joy-Con Grip
- High Speed HDMI Cable
- Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
- Home Gaming System - At home the main unit rests in the Nintendo Switch dock, which connects the system to the TV and lets you play with family and friends in the comfort of your living room.
- On-the-Go - Lift Nintendo Switch from the dock and instantly transition to handheld mode for on-the-go gaming. By sharing Joy-Con, players can go head-to-head while away from home. You can also enjoy the same great games in tabletop mode by using the included stand to prop the system up.
- New Play Styles - Remove the detachable Joy-Con from either side of Nintendo Switch for more play styles: One player can use a Joy-Con in each hand. Two players can each take one
- Includes traditional inputs of previous platforms, such as two analog sticks, A/B/X/Y buttons (or directional buttons), and two shoulder buttons.
- Each Joy-Con can be used as a single controller. When playing this way, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R) have the same button layout. When a Joy-Con is held horizontally, the buttons on top can be used as L and R Buttons (they are called the SL and SR Buttons).
- Capture Button: The Capture Button is located on Joy-Con (L) and is used to take gameplay screen shots. The player can then view, edit (add text of various sizes, colors and positions) and post them to popular social media networks
- Motion Control: Each Joy-Con includes a gyroscope and accelerometer.
- HD Rumble: Both Joy-Con include advanced HD Rumble, which can provide compatible games with subtle vibrations that are much more realistic than before.
- IR Motion Camera: Joy-Con (R) includes an IR Motion Camera that can detect the distance, shape and motion of nearby objects in specially designed games.
- amiibo: There is an NFC reader/writer located on Joy-Con (R). (This is also included in the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller.) Nintendo Switch is compatible with existing amiibo; usage is game-dependent.
- Rechargeable: Joy-Con charge while attached to a docked Nintendo Switch system. They can also be charged using a Nintendo Switch charging grip accessory (sold separately).
- Release Button: On the back of each Joy-Con is a small button that is pressed to detach the controller from the main unit.
- Enhanced Parental Controls - The system includes various on-device parental controls, but parents can also download a smart device application that can be used to easily and conveniently monitor and set parental controls for a Nintendo Switch system.
- Screen: Nintendo Switch has a 6.2-inch capacitive multi-touch screen that can display a resolution of 1280 x 720.
- Dock: The Nintendo Switch dock holds, powers, and charges the system, and outputs video and audio from the system to a TV or external display.
- Stand: A stand on the back of the main unit can be deployed to position the system upright in tabletop mode.
- Media: Game cards
- Video Output: HDMI; up to 1080p resolution when played in TV mode (up to 720p when played in handheld or tabletop mode)
- Audio Output: TV Mode supports 5.1 channel surround sound. Using the system's built-in audio jack, stereo speakers or headphones can be used when played in handheld or tabletop modes.
- Battery: Battery life can last for more than six hours, but will vary depending on the software and usage conditions. For example, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild can be played for roughly three hours on a single charge. While away from home, Nintendo Switch can be charged by plugging the AC adapter into the console's USB Type-C connector.
- Storage: Nintendo Switch has 32GB of internal storage, a portion of which is reserved for use by the system, and has the option to expand its capacity using microSDXC or microSDHC memory cards.
- SoC: Custom Tegra processor powered by NVIDIA
- USB Ports: USB ports on the Nintendo Switch dock can be used to charge accessories such as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller and Joy-Con attached to a Joy-Con charging grip. The USB ports can also be used with a USB LAN adaptor to connect to the Internet.
- Networking: Nintendo Switch can connect to the Internet via a wireless (IEEE 802.11ac) connection. In addition, up to 8 systems can connect over a local wireless connection in compatible multiplayer games. While docked, Nintendo Switch can also use a wired Internet connection by connecting a LAN Adapter.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.