Omnisphere 2.8 - Endless Possibilities
Omnisphere® is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics - an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. Top Artists all over the world rely on Omnisphere as an essential source of sonic inspiration. This award-winning software brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will spark a lifetime of exploration.
Hardware Synth Integration
Omnisphere is the only software synth in the world to offer a Hardware Synth Integration feature. This remarkable innovation transforms over 65 well-known hardware synthesizers into extensive hands-on controllers that unlock Omnisphere’s newly expanded synthesis capabilities. Simply put, this ground-breaking feature makes using Omnisphere feel just like using a hardware synth! By bridging the physical experience gap between software and hardware, users gain intuitive control of Omnisphere by using the familiar layout of their supported hardware synth. Virtual instrument users can now experience the joy of the hardware synth workflow and hardware synth users can fully expand their capabilities into the vast sonic world of Omnisphere!
Omnisphere 2.8 Features
• Now includes over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
• Ground-breaking Hardware Synth Integration allows hands-on control of Omnisphere
• Audio Import - Use your own audio file as a soundsource
• State of the Art Arpeggiator with many unique features
• Over 500 DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
• Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
• Hardware Library with distinct ‘classic analog’ flavor
• Powerful Granular Synthesis for amazing transformations
• 58 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
• Creative “Psychoacoustic” sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
• Sound Lock™ feature gives endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
• Wavetable Synthesis - Each waveform is a Morphing Wavetable
• ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
• Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
• Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
• Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
• Flex-Mod™ modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
• Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
• Up to 20 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
• High Resolution resizable Interface with “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels
• Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
• Eight full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
• Twelve Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
• Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
• Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features
• Standalone app with Flow Capture™ recording feature
…and much, much more!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.