· Pure Cane Sugar
· Olive Oil
· Lemon Juice
· Peppermint leaves
· Peppermint Essential Oil
· Lemon juice is rich in vitamin C and is naturally antibacterial and antifungal.
· Gets rid of dark spots, blemishes especially on elbows and knees.
· Honey is also naturally antibacterial and has antioxidants that slow aging
· Cane sugar is an excellent exfoliator that removes dead skin cells, dirt and oil that clogs pores.
· Olive oil used on the body for centuries is also full of antioxidants and is a great way to hydrate skin.
· Peppermint oil has calming, softening, toning and anti-inflammatory effects on the skin. Also have antiseptic and antimicrobial properties.
Direction for Use:
Feet Scrub: Begin by soaking your feet in a warm basin of water for 10-15 minutes. Use a generous handful of the peppermint scrub and rub it all over your feet. You will immediately feel the tingle! Rinse off with warm water. The oils will still remain on your feet, so be careful when you step out. Towel dry your feet.
Body Scrub: After soaping and rinsing, pause the running water and apply a thin layer of the scrub over the area to be exfoliated. Rub in a circular motion. Mild exfoliation is best. Rinse scrub from your body.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.