- The Shimano Triton Reel features a cold-forged graphite frame and a Level Wind reel system that reduces drastic line angles for less friction and backlash
- The spool is made of aluminum and has a manual clutch; and also has barrel handle grips and anti-rusting bearings
- The Triton Reels also have a clicker that increases the tension on the free spool and a counter-balance handle that eliminates wobble
- The Shimano Level Wind Reel System reduces drastic line angles while using the 3-position power grip when casting; trolling and live bait fishing
- Features include a graphite frame; aluminum spool; manual clutch; barrel handle grips; anti-rusting bearings; clicker increases the tension on free spool; counter-balance handle eliminates wobble; level wind system reduces drastic line angles; and a 3-position power grip
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.