* Goat milk base
* Freshly grated turmeric
* Natural honey
* Vitamin E oil
* Coconut oil
* Olive oil
* Turmeric is a natural exfoliating antibacterial and antiseptic agent; fights acne, pimples and breakouts.
* Goat milk is packed with vitamins, alpha hydroxy acids and minerals. It cleanses gently yet deeply, gives healthy and nourished skin, keeps the skin soft and moisturized, prevents premature aging, keeps skin acne-free, relieves irritation and inflammation, maintains pH balance of the skin, repairs damaged skin faster, and protects from skin cancer. However, the best part is that goat milk can penetrate the surface layer of the skin fast and provide each of our tissues sufficient amounts of nutrients.
* Honey is also naturally antibacterial and has antioxidants that slow aging.
* Vitamin E oil is both an antioxidant and a nutrient to the skin; neutralizes free radicals, moisturizes and boosts collagen production.
* Coconut oil is both antifungal and antibacterial and an excellent moisturizer.
* Olive oil used on the body for centuries is also full of antioxidants and is a great way to hydrate skin.
* Reduces stretch marks, fine lines, dark spots, scars and wrinkles.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.