• Goat milk base
• Oats are a soothing anti-inflammatory and redness remover when applied to the skin. It helps with skin itching caused from various skin problems such as dry skin, chicken pox, eczema, and more.
• Oats can help your skin retain its natural moisture balance which is very important part of a regular skin care routine. When oatmeal is applied to the surface of the skin and then removed, a protective barrier preventing moisture loss from the skin is left behind - a natural and effective moisturizer for healthy skin care.
• Oats can soothe painful sunburn naturally and without harsh products that may irritate the sunburn even more or make the sunburn more painful.
• Goat milk is packed with vitamins, alpha hydroxy acids and minerals. It cleanses gently yet deeply, gives healthy and nourished skin, keeps the skin soft and moisturized, prevents premature aging, keeps skin acne-free, relieves irritation and inflammation, maintains pH balance of the skin, repairs damaged skin faster, and protects from skin cancer. However, the best part is that goat milk can penetrate the surface layer of the skin fast and provide each of our tissues sufficient amounts of nutrients.
• Honey is an antibacterial and has antioxidants that slow aging.